Do you wear briefs, thongs, bikinis or go commando?

1:14 AM Contributed by KC

In pregnancy, your underwear, really matter. Not only do you have to cover up, but fit your belly in comfortably. I hated it when my underwear would roll down my pregnant belly. So I tried experimenting with different types of maternity underwear. So what did you find worked best for you? Maternity thongs? Grandma panties? Briefs? Did you go buff or commando? What kept you comfortable, covered and what rolled down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wear no panties at all, especially in the summer, just a long dress or skirt, and any underwear. I haven't gotten any infections or rashes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most comfy underwear=mens boxers!

I found that during my last pregnancy no matter which maternity underwear I chose it was never comfortable, until I started "borrowing" my partners boxers. They fit comfortably under your ever growing bump but aren't too tight. PERFECT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boy-Leg" Style Briefs

I have found in later pregnancy the most comfortable underwear option is briefs with a thicker stretchy section at the top - this stops them from rolling down like normal briefs do. The "boy-leg" style with some stretchy lace along the top are perfect, they don't ride up or roll down! I also prefer to wear a panty liner in the later stages of pregnancy, so commando is not really an option. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bikini Panties!

I have to admit that the bikini panties were best for me. While I'd been known to go commando before pregnancy, I preferred wearing a panty liner towards the end of pregnancy. So that meant I had to wear underwear. The bikini panties didn't roll down and held up just fine as long as they had a thicker edge at the top.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: